In today’s increasingly competitive marketplace getting the right people on board is a priority for every organization regardless of the industry it is in or its respective size.
The question “Should we outsource or not?” is still a point of endless discussion for companies, with one side supporting many benefits of the outsourcing, and the other pointing out the serious loss of strategic ownership. Regardless of which side of the argument our clients are on we are fully aware of their desire to be employers of choice.
While we do not offer search services to companies, we offer strategic solutions around recruitment.
Some of the questions these solutions address include:
- What are the specific gains to be obtained from recruiting?
- Should clients recruit or develop talent?
- When should clients recruit and how?
- What are the key skills and competencies missing in the organization without which it cannot carry out its strategy?
- What is the best way to assess candidates?
Many other questions may be relevant to our clients and we make sure that all of them are included in our analysis and reflected in the proposed solutions.